Monday, amid packing, I finished the August BOM which means I will only be behind the month of September when we return home in October.
I finalized my stitching to go bag……
..….and elected to sew the binding on the Quadrangle quilt first.
The roadside attraction for our first day of driving was in Zanesville, OH - Cottrill’s sidewalk of sculptures.
There are two blocks of sculptures and they are amazing!
Check out what this sheep is wearing…..
Ice skates 😂😂.
Fun times! Cherie







I have to wonder how many people who live there even notice all those incredible statues as they whizz by in their cars . . . A penguin on the back of a sheep, worth the detour to be sure.
ReplyDeleteYour BOM block is very pretty! Fun fact - I was a baby when the family moved to Zanesville. I always have wanted to go back and see if I could find the house I lived in. I remember walking up the street which was a steep hill to school so it wasn't very far from the house. I don't know the house number, but I remember the street name. Those sculptures are pretty cool! I may have to go on a one day road trip!
ReplyDelete