Friday, August 21, 2026

Catching Up and a Finish

As we departed Rapid City, I just had to get a picture of this old sign as it is cool. It looks like it had neon lights at one time. Hope the building renovation behind it doesn’t spell the sign’s demise.

On the way to Red Lodge, Montana, we made a stop in Billings for our scheduled roadside attraction……an installation celebrating The Great Montana Centennial Cattle Drive that happened in 1989.





But then we drove past this installation……and had to turn around!


On the way I finished the Quadrangle quilt!


Linking up with Finished (or Not) Friday.

Cheers, Cherie

3 comments:

  1. You find some of the best roadside attractions, thanks for sharing them with us. Great finish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Quadangle Quilt, Cherie. My fav colors of aqua and yellow and is that the back? Wonderful pieced backing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish. The cattle drive figures are marvelous and the others are just funny. Glad you made it to the cabin safely.

    ReplyDelete