This is what 108” long looks like when sewing row 1 to row 2….a puddle on the floor 😏
Cherie
Looking good! Have a wonderful 4th!
Beautiful work 👏
Love a good fabric puddle on the floor! And it's wonderful all ironed up too! Enjoy the 4th and your weekend of company!
I am a little jealous of your beautiful stash cabinets!
It's going to be beautiful! I've never made one quite that large, but I have done a few 90-inchers, and my goodness, they do puddle! Happy and safe 4th!
108" is alot to wrestle with -- but the result is worth it! What model Singer are you using?
Love those stars! I hope you had a nice 4th, Cherie!
Looking good! Have a wonderful 4th!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work 👏
ReplyDeleteLove a good fabric puddle on the floor! And it's wonderful all ironed up too! Enjoy the 4th and your weekend of company!
ReplyDeleteI am a little jealous of your beautiful stash cabinets!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be beautiful! I've never made one quite that large, but I have done a few 90-inchers, and my goodness, they do puddle! Happy and safe 4th!
ReplyDelete108" is alot to wrestle with -- but the result is worth it! What model Singer are you using?
ReplyDeleteLove those stars! I hope you had a nice 4th, Cherie!
ReplyDelete