I am a little over half way done quilting Friendship Stars. Sophie had a little hiccup after I loaded a new bobbin….its like the tension discs weren’t engaged and what took 2 minutes to put in stitches took 20 minutes to take out. I got the tension straightened out but still don’t understand what caused the problem. In any case Sophie has been fine ever since.
I’m pretty happy with the grey thread although using white in the bobbin might have made it blend in more on the back.
Soon I’ll find out if I run out of backing fabric 😬😬😬😬!
Cherie


I love your swirls - tried and tried to get that one into my deep muscle memory but with a sit down longarm and having to move the quilt sandwich under the needle, I was never happy with my results. Hence my liberated all over nested spiral fans. Fingers crossed on that backing!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate when you can't understand why that happens on the longarm, I blame it on a piece of lint. Glad you are up and running again.
ReplyDeleteone reason I have never been interested in a long arm is because I don't understand smaller sewing machines so how would I ever figure out one as big and pricey as these long arms are!!
ReplyDeleteI'm anxious to find out if you have enough backing fabric. You are so brave LOL. I hope Sophie continues to play nice.
ReplyDeleteI glad you got Sophie back on track!
ReplyDelete