I received a squishy in the mail yesterday from Wanda at Exuberant Color and it was my favorite kind - SCRAPS!!
I believe I’ve mentioned a few times (ha!) how much I love scraps and other quilter’s scraps are the best! Naturally I got to sorting and petting them right away 😉. Wanda sent a lovely note card with her Sparkling Stars quilt which is now owned by Lynne of the Patchery Menagerie and you can get a peak at it in this post here.
Included in the bunch are some batiks and I’m going to incorporate them into the ovals project. I LOVE all the quilt-y connections. Thank you, Wanda, for making my day 😃
Happy Quilting,
Cherie


Love the bits and pieces to add to your quilt! I've gotten some bits and pieces from Wanda over the years too and they are always pretty.
ReplyDeleteQuilty connections are the best! Love the scraps!
ReplyDeleteQuilty connections are THE BEST !
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like them. The batiks are unique and mostly from the 1990s to early 2000s.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful black and white scraps from Wanda! Wanda was on a mailing roll because I received a fabulous box from her with fabric for thread beds and/or tote bags! Next time I come to visit I will bring you some of my scraps. How many would be too many? LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWanda was very sweet to send you that package. Enjoy those scraps!
ReplyDelete