Monday, August 10, 2026

Sunday’s Attraction

Yesterday’s roadside attraction is located in Sioux City, IA in Trinity Heights/Queen of Peace park. A 33 foot high metal statue of Jesus and a 30 foot high one of Mary. 




I love the flowing robes and had to capture the reflection of Mary once my DH pointed it out.


We also stopped at the Chamberlain, SD rest stop and visited a previous roadside attraction: Dignity of Earth and Sky. Metal statues day for us, lol.


I did a fair amount of the driving but fully turned the third binding corner and am closing in on the fourth. 

Cheers, Cherie 

2 comments:

  1. The flowing robes are beautiful and so is the Lone Star quilt the Native American woman has at her back. Sounds like you are almost done with that binding and that you both have driven quite a few miles already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the one in South Dakota but not the others.

    ReplyDelete