Now to quilt the Quadrangle quilt so I can get the Friendship Stars quilt on Sophie and get ‘r done ✅.
Then I’ll load up one of the quilts below to get it quilted and the binding sewn so I can hand sew it in the car.
You never know, it could happen, but maybe not since I’ll be gone a week to join The Colorful Fabriholic at retreat π.
Cherie




That is a lot of longarming in your future! Have fun at the retreat.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Have fun when you visit Jan.
ReplyDeleteSo much to see and love here! The Friendship Star quilt is fabulous! And I love the color scheme in the Quadrangle quilt! And that that pile of quilts is such fun.....I'm especially drawn to the one on the right. Can't wait to see the whole thing. You are a quilting wonder!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice lineup of quilts waiting patiently to be quilted! I need to get a few done too. Where is the retreat being held?
ReplyDeleteThat is a great top!! I like the Positive/Negative use of color ( or at least that is what I am going to call it) Beautiful Fabrics!
ReplyDeleteI like those colors together your finish looks great!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Friendship Star is stunning, Cherie. You'll have plenty of hand stitching for your upcoming trip.
ReplyDelete