I worked on the binding on our day trip Friday…….
…….where we ended our day watching The Michael Weber Show in Lakewood, OH and I got to visit with The Quilt Lady, who is Michael’s Aunt Patty and my friend.
Patty and I exchanged bags and I totally got the best end of the exchange……
See how well my scissors fit in the scissors pouch? I have a thing for pears 😆 She also gave me one of her thread beds and muffins 😋.
On Saturday I finished the graduation quilt.
And prepared it for gifting today, yay!
The end, Cherie






I'm sure that was a very fun trip! Congrats on finishing the grad quilt.
ReplyDeleteThe finished quilt looks great! I'm sure Ethan will love it. Your trip sounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice day trip. The graduation quilt is stunning. I'm sure the recipient will love it.
ReplyDeleteI"m sure the graduate will be thrilled with the personalized quilt. It turned out great!
ReplyDeleteFun day trip....fabulous gifts...and such a fun finished quilt to package and give. Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteYou finished the graduation quilt fast and it looks wonderful. Thanks for the shout out. It was a fun evening although that sun was just not in the right place! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteEthan's quilt is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI bet you had a nice day and packages too are always fun
ReplyDeleteThose bags are just too cute. Love how you "wrapped" the gift! I'm stealing your idea!
ReplyDelete