Since finishing the graduation quilt last weekend I’ve made a birdhouse,
…..caught up on the Sweet Potato BOM April & May blocks,
……and sewed a few more ovals which are all hanging out on the design wall.Today I’m linking up with Finished (or not) Friday.
Cheers, Cherie




Such a great number of blocks sewn this week! That birdhouse is extra special!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun week - that birdhouse is really neat, as are the oval blocks. those aren't something i see very often!
ReplyDeleteThat birdhouse is cute! It's fun to have a "this and that" week, especially after a finish!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of fun this and that! Love the birdhouse!!! And that oval quilt is going to be stunning!
ReplyDeleteYour design wall is looking very bright and fun!
ReplyDeletelove the yellow bird house!! and the next blocks you show are really nice too I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteThe birdhouse block is sweet. It's good to get caught up. How much did the flowers go for? I bet your Dad will love hearing how much they raised.
ReplyDeleteYou had a productive week. I love the birdhouse!
ReplyDeleteLove the birdhouse, but my goodness, the ovals!!! I'm not sure I've seen that concept before! I love it!
ReplyDelete