I needed to get the quilt already loaded on Sophie quilted to free the longarm up for the graduation quilt. I went right to it this morning and here it is fresh off the long arm.
This one doesn’t have a home currently but I’m not going to let that keep me from getting it bound…she says with her fingers crossed.
Happy quilting, Cherie

So very pretty, maybe you will decide to display it in your own home this fall.
ReplyDeleteLove this! It is scrappy but looks like solids from a distance. I zoomed in, and your fabrics are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt and quilting! It's always handy to have a quilt on hand for when the need suddenly arises.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty quilt!
ReplyDeleteHooray for the finish! The quilt will find its home, never fear.
ReplyDeleteWell done to you and Sophie! Onto the next one!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! You inspire me to get back on my longarm...
ReplyDeleteGreat colorway -- the mountains in autumn.
ReplyDelete