I got right to sewing the binding to the front of the scrappy mountain quilt and am hand sewing it down on our trip to the Finger Lakes region in NY. I’ve named Fall Mountains.
I received a package delivery notice so the thread I ordered for the graduation quilt will be waiting for me when we return. I’ll work on getting it quilted on Monday/Tuesday. I already have the binding and label prepped so it will be finished in time for gifting a week from Sunday 😅😅.
Linking up with Alycia’s Finished (or not) Friday.
Cheers, Cherie

have fun on your get away
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be awesome! I had to peek back and see what the rest of it looks like!
ReplyDeleteWonderful backing fabric for your scrappy mountains!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to sew your binding down while being a passenger! Safe travels.
ReplyDeleteLove when you take your projects on the road. Enjoy your time at the Finger Lakes.
ReplyDeleteoh fun!! and what a way to make the best use of road time!
ReplyDeleteI will be looking forward to reading about your trip. I see signs about the Finger Lake region when I go to the Hobby House retreats. I will have to look on the map to see where HH is in relationship to the Finger Lakes.
ReplyDelete