I felt the need to clean up the cutting table & surrounding surfaces. I have been leader/ender-ing scrap/crumb blocks as well as HST’s and still have a huge pile to trim.
The trimmed blocks are either put in their respective scrap drawers for pinning the next round or added to my growing piles of finished 6 1/2” blocks (note to self….decide on the next project from them!).
The blocks, L to R, multi colored, neutrals, single color and single color with a neutral center. I pin, sew, iron & trim these when I want to just go with the flow……good for my peace of mind.
The HST phase started with cut off triangles from two friends (thanks Lisa & Jan!) and now I’m enjoying sewing from the boxes of triangles I’ve saved for years.
The 4 1/2” pink HST’s are for the king sized friendship star quilt I’m making and that is the last of them π.
As for the graduation quilt…….
Cheers, Cherie







You have been busy with the cleanup and it looks good! My sewing studio is a hot mess right now. The table is pretty well cleaned off but the chairs are overflowing with stuff that needs to be put away. We won't even talk about what the laundry room looks like!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so organized! I have more HSTs for you in July.
ReplyDeleteIt always feels great to be organized. It should be a once a week event organizing in my studio.
ReplyDeletegood organization!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you sew these little gems ahead....so they'll be ready when inspiration strikes. And you're so organized with them. A true quilter!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great with your scrap organization, me not so much, haha.
ReplyDelete